Why we like it
- One of the oldest palaces in Jaipur
- An all-suite boutique style hotel
- Set in beautiful sprawling gardens
- A successful combination of classical architecture with a modern sensibility
- Indulgent and serene treatments available at the SUJÁN Spa
About Rajmahal Palace RAAS
Opened in Febraury 2015, this regal palace has a grand original marble staircase and intricate chandeliers. Originally built in 1729 by the Maharaja of Jaipur, this palace has stood the test of time and has now been carefully renovated and refurbished to offer palatial living to the discerning traveller.
A myriad of vibrant colours have been used to balance the old world art and contemporary touches have been carefully added. With two restaurants, there's chance to dine in elegant surroundings discovering the authentic Indian flavours of Jaipur. Begin your evening at the bar with a handmade cocktail in the finest crystal glass. With a perfect location in Jaipur to explore the fabled pink city, Rajmahal Palace RAAS is a great choice for your Indian holiday.