Why we like it
- Located within the walls of the Old City
- A 175 years old unique heritage hotel
- 39 unique rooms and suites
- Decorated in a traditional style and adorned with hand painted wall hangings and hand crafted Rajasthani furniture
- The perfect location for sightseeing in this fascinating city
About Samode Haveli, Jaipur
Samode Haveli was built as the Samode Royal family's suburban manor house and was converted into a heritage hotel in 1988. Samode Haveli was constructed facing North away from the burning Rajasthan sun and features a spectacular painted dining room, an airy verandah and an elephant ramp at the entrance which was specially constructed in the 1940's for a family wedding. The exquisite former dining hall has been transformed into a restaurant with ceiling and walls adorned with hand painted murals a grand setting to sample authentic cuisine. The hotel is arranged around a series of courtyards, with beautiful walled gardens and plenty of alcoves for sitting back and admiring the architecture. Outside there are landscaped gardens and two swimming pools, one just for children. It is hard to believe that this authentic tranquillity can be found in the heart of bustling Jaipur, a unique and interesting hotel stay.