Why we like it
- All rooms have private outdoor spaces
- The Oberoi Rajvilas is located in 13 hectacres of beautiful gardens, pools and fountains, in the peaceful Rajasthani countryside
- Chef Ashish Bhasin and his highly trained team offer the very best of international and Indian cuisine in the hotel's two restaurants
- The Oberoi Spa at Rajvilas offers an unmatched array of therapies, rituals and experiences designed to renew, refresh and replenish
- The 18m outdoor pool is set in beautiful gardens
About The Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur
This luxury resort recreates the architecture of a traditional Rajasthani walled city, complete with red sandstone fort, torch lit ramparts and 'Haveli' mansion.
Oberoi's Rajvilas features 71 stylish air-conditioned rooms and tents. All rooms have large four-poster beds and sunken marble baths overlooking private walled gardens. The air-conditioned luxury tents have embroidered interior canopies, old style baths and outdoor decks. The Royal Villa is a highlight, its interiors perfectly showcasing the fine craftsmanship and attention to detail that distinguish the hotel.