Why we like it
- A luxury desert camp and spa
- A member of the prestigious Relais and Chateaux
- Set on a hundred-acre private estate of indigenous desert scrub
- One magnificent Royal Suite with its own pool and spa area
- The Spa created by Raison d'Etre, one of the leading Spa companies in the world
About The Serai, Jaisalmer
The Serai, Jaisalmer, is a luxury desert camp and spa set on a hundred acre estate of indigenous desert scrub. There are twenty-one guest suites, each with a base of beautiful Jaisalmer Stone. The luxury tented suites have a private plunge pool set in a walled-in garden, and the royal suite boasts its own pool, spa, dining and lounge tents. The camp has a spectacular infinity pool inspired by traditional step-wells and raised ten feet above the ground, which offers a commanding view of the camp, and the surrounding wilderness. It is in an excellent location for exploring the fabled, twelfth-century desert kingdom of Jaisalmer. Activities on offer include camel safaris, desert drives and sundowners on the magnificent sand dunes. Exceptional service delivered in an unobtrusive way by a team of gracious and well trained staff. A stay here is truly unforgettable.