Why we like it
- Jodhpur's first boutique hotel
- Located within the walls of this ancient city with spectacular views of the Mehrangarh Fort
- All rooms and suites have state of the art modern amenities
- Two excellent restaurants offering Indian and continental cuisine
- A lovely large heated outdoor pool
About RAAS Jodhpur
RAAS Jodhpur has been beautifully constructed from four heritage buildings of rose-red sandstone. For 300 years it was a family residence, replete with pavilions, stables, guard houses, temples and a guesthouse. RAAS Jodhpur lies at the foot of the mighty Meherangarh Fort in the prestigious north-eastern quarter of the Walled City, just a stone's throw from Jodhpur's Clock Tower. Today this hotel offers 39 beautifully appointed rooms and seven spectacular suites to relish in this ancient city. The luxury rooms are look out across the Mughal-style garden courtyard towards the Fort and offer more space than the garden rooms. There are two restaurants Darikhana, a covered dining room and Baradari, an al fresco cafe by the pool, both serve Indian and continental cuisine. RAAS Jodhpur combines the old and the new seamlessly, it is inspirational with handmade furniture and perfected with unobtrusive service.