Why we like it
- Contemporary in design with all the latest technology to make your stay comfortable
- Most rooms boast an oversized window with superb views of the ocean
- Enjoy a private dinner by the pool for a meal with a difference
- The ideal place from which to explore Mumbai’s rich colonial history and architecture
- Unrivalled position on the exclusive Marine Drive
About The Oberoi Mumbai
There’s a strip of golden lights that adorns the Mumbai shoreline after dark, appropriately known as the ‘Queen’s necklace’. It’s one of the city’s most treasured sights, and you’ll have unparalleled views of the show from the exquisite surroundings of the Oberoi Mumbai from its privileged position on Marine Drive. From first stepping into the lobby you’ll become accustomed to the incredible natural light that illuminates the hotel, from the flawless white Thassos marble tiles in the atrium, set off by the gorgeous skylight, to the enormous windows in the rooms which offer superb views of the ocean.
The fashionable district of South Mumbai is afforded easy access from the hotel, and there’s plenty on site to keep you occupied too, such as a decadent spa offering a range of holistic beauty therapies, cooking lessons with the chef and dining experiences. There’s a range of sophisticated restaurants as well as a champagne lounge and bar, each with its own distinct flavour. Choose from contemporary Indian cuisine, fine Italian dining, Japanese sushi and pan Asian dishes, accompanied by a wine from the extensive library.