Why we like it
- All luxury tents have private sun decks
- The Oberoi Vanyavilas nestles in the natural beauty of the wilds on the edge of the Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve
- The Executive Chef provides an exquisite menu, offering Western, Thai and Indian cuisine. Much of the fresh produce and salad comes straight from the hotel's kitchen garden
- The spa offers personalized, holistic therapies based on the five Ayurvedic principles and incorporating international influences
- The hotel has a lovely outdoor pool set in gardens with sun loungers
About The Oberoi Vanyavilas, Ranthambhore
Nestled in a picture-perfect setting with a dramatic watercourse and sun-kissed private decks, The Oberoi Vanyavilas is India's leading luxury jungle resort. This is the perfect base from which to explore the territory of the majestic tiger, which is most commonly sighted during the months of May and June.
The luxury tents with finely embroidered canopies, luxurious bathrooms and private walled gardens are in perfect contrast to the ruggedness of the jungle. All tents, each 790 square feet, have private sitting areas and outside decks for sunbathing. They feature king size four-poster beds, freestanding roll-top baths and separate showers. All have wooden floors and embroidered interior canopies and are furnished in regal style.