Why we like it
- Nestled within 121 hectares of verdant coffee plantation
- Learn how coffee come from farm to cup on a guided plantation walk
- Enjoy guided bird watching, village visits and other great experiences
- Savour the variety of dining experiences offered
- Unwind at Ayurveda Spa or the dedicated reading lounge
About Evolve Back Coorg
Evolve Back Chikkana Halli Estate, Coorg is set amid a 121 hectares of verdant coffee plantation. Here, within some of South India’s most inviting countryside, you can experience ultimate tranquillity.
The accommodations consist of spacious and luxurious villas, each with its own private pool. Many of these pools are set within a lily pond, creating a supremely relaxing atmosphere. Interiors are airy and relaxed, complete with exposed beams, opulent furnishings and indoor plants. Discover the great selection of in-house restaurants or enjoy a private five-course meal served outdoors on the lakeside deck.
Amenities include a large communal pool, Ayurveda Spa and a scenic reading lounge set on stills overlooking the plantation. Choose from great experiences in the local area. Take a guided nature hike, plantation walk or bird-watching trip into the forest. You can also learn about life on the plantation, ride on a coracle boat, visit the local villages and explore one of the largest Tibetan settlements outside of Tibet.