Why we like it
- Set beside the Kabini River, the resort is surrounded by beautiful panoramas
- Unique and comfortable huts which use natural materials
- One dining option takes place onboard a candle-lit cruise on the River Kabini
- Experiences include early morning boat safaris, night walks and tribal dance performances
- Enjoy access to Nagarhole and Bandipur National Parks
About Evolve Back Kuruba
Set on the banks of the Kabini River, enchanting views over the lush landscape are ubiquitous at Evolve Back Kuruba Safari Lodge, Kabini. Enjoy comfortable accommodation, luxury amenities and take fascinating outdoor experiences to connect with the landscape.
Choose from three accommodation categories, each inspired by the architecture of the local tribal communities. Each showcases a sumptuous natural interior. Two options have private pools while the third contains an outdoor Jacuzzi in an open area in the centre of the building. There are three restaurants on site, with far-flung river views, while a fourth dining option is served on a romantic candle-lit cruise.
Get active in the local area to soak in the many sights and experiences. Ride on an authentic coracle boat or take a safari cruise on the river. Take guided nature hikes and night walks to observe the natural world at its best. You can also watch local tribal performances and take vehicle safaris through the renowned Nagarhole National Park.