Why we like it
- Discover the historic state of Karnataka on board this luxury train
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Hampi & Pattadakkal
- Hand carved wooden panels on the ceiling and walls create an atmosphere of opulent travel
- Facilities on board include a mini gymnasium & Ayurvedic spa
- Luxurious en suite cabins
About Golden Chariot Train
The Golden Chariot has 19 specially designed coaches, comprising of attractive cabins inspired by the Mysore and Belur Halebid schools of art and architecture. The beautifully appointed cabins feature en suite bathrooms, air conditioning, wireless internet access and plasma televisions. The train's two dining cars are designed in the Belur and Hampi style and offer Indian, continental and international cuisine. The Golden Chariot Train offers two itineraries to discover the riches and diverse beauty of southern India. This luxurious train on the Golden Chariot Train Tour will journey through the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Sites at Hampi & Pattadakkal the exquisite temples at Belur & and Halebid, golden beaches of Goa and the wildlife reserve at Nagarhole. While on the Southern Splendour Golden Chariot Train Tour the journey begins in the garden city of Bangalore passing through ancient temple towns of Tamil Nadu and ending in the coastal city of Kochi. The Golden Chariot train journeys are a sheer delight and a unique way to travel through fascinating southern India.