Why we like it
- Dating back to 1755, the house has been home to spice traders, tea traders and bankers. In 1996, it was transformed into Fort Cochin's first boutique heritage hotel
- A member of Relais & Chateaux
- Perfectly blends traditional and contemporary design
- Seventeen unique rooms and suites
- Distinctive antiques and artwork
About Malabar House, Kochi
The Malabar House is located in the heart of historical Fort Cochin, opposite St. Francis Church and a 3 minutes' walk to the Chinese fishing nets. Malabar House offers 11 Deluxe rooms which are stylish and surround the main courtyard with their own private gardens with seating. There are five roof garden suites complete with a private courtyard. The Malabar suite is the largest room and is ideal for families, it is spread over two floors with a downstairs sitting room, upstairs bedroom and bathroom and large private terrace with swing seat. All rooms and suites feature: distinctive antiques and artwork, air conditioning, cable TV, phone, minibar, coffee maker, wifi and safe. There is Wi-Fi throughout the house.