Why we like it
- All rooms have private outdoor spaces
- Windflower Mysore has an unbeatable location and is just five minutes from the main palace and two minutes from the iconic Race Course and the Golf Club
- The resort is home to Mysore's only fine dining multi cuisine restaurant, the Olive Garden, which serves Mughlai, Chinese, Continental and Thai cuisine
- The Spa offers rejuvenation and curative treatments from the ancient traditions of Bali, Europe and India
- The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool set against a stone cliff and waterfall
About The Windflower Resort & Spa, Mysore
The Wind Flower Spa Resort complements its natural surroundings beautifully - located on 10 acres of greenery at the foot of the sacred Chamundi Hill, it is close to a forest reserve and is therefore blessed with rich flora and fauna.
In terms of design, the resort exudes a sense of space from the delightful reception area, to the grounds and the accommodation.
The accommodation itself is housed in Balinese style cottages, which stand either side of a shallow canal-like pond lined with giant brass urlis and swaying palms. Inside, the spacious interiors are spacious and stylish. Sumptuous furnishing combine with a mix of comfortable contemporary furniture and Indonesian pieces - huge low beds with a wooden step, chunky teak wood coffee tables, sofas with silk covers - to create refined, elegant feel.