Why we like it
- All suites have superb outdoor spaces, some with private pools
- Nestled in the Aravali hills, the imposing 18th-century Devi Garh palace stands high above the village of Delwara
- Dining options include Indian and international cuisines at the restaurant or exclusive dining venues under the stars. The bar serves a sensational tasting menu
- The Devi Spa by L'Occitane is one of India's most luxurious wellness retreats, providing a holistic wellbeing experience that is based on a fusion of bespoke treatments
- A heated outdoor pool affords breathtaking mountain views
About RAAS Devi Garh
This all suite luxury fortress hotel is a place of striking contrasts. On the outside, its imposing façade soars above the town below, giving a flavour of a bygone era. Inside however, it is a study in contemporary design, and flawless in every detail.
The hotel's 30 suites and tents in particular offer a delicious taste of modern India, showcasing stunning contemporary design that bears comparison with any design hotel in the world. Smooth white marble abounds, inlaid here and there with semi-precious stones to create a sense of individuality and add an unmistakable Indian flair. Splashes of colour are provided by beautiful furnishings and large print wallpapers - though each room is uniquely styled.