Why we like it
- Each room has views over the tranquil lake for which Udaipur is famous
- The Leela Palace Udaipur is located on the banks of Lake Pichola, a stunning location
- A number of dining options include the Lake Side Restaurant, Terrace Bar and the Library Bar
- ESPA at The Leela Palace Udaipur is majestically located in the courtyard gardens with views over the lake
- The hotel has a swimming pool
About The Leela Palace Udaipur
Udaipur, the Venice of the East, is integral to Rajasthan, a state with a rich cultural heritage of palaces, lakes, traditional arts and crafts, and distinctive architecture. Here, adorning the banks of Lake Pichola and standing witness to the historic City Palace, The Leela Palace Udaipur captures all the romance and splendour of a royal era.
The Leela Palace Udaipur, with its breathtaking view of the Aravali Mountains, stands majestically on the banks of Lake Pichola. Evoking the grandeur and opulence of a bygone era, all 72 rooms and 8 suites overlook the tranquil waters of the lake. Heritage and Lake View Rooms are finely appointed with artifacts and furnishings representing the handicrafts of Rajasthan.
Whether arriving by one of the hotel's own delightfully decorated boats or by luxury car, The Leela Palace Udaipur offers a tranquil setting and the opportunity to explore the rich heritage of its surroundings in style and comfort.