Why we like it
- Selected rooms and suites have private pools
- The Oberoi Udaivilas showcases the rich heritage of the Mewar region of Rajasthan with its rambling courtyards, gentle rippling fountains, reflection pools and verdant gardens
- Three restaurants serve fine international cuisine and the authentic flavours of Rajasthan
- The Oberoi Spa overlooking the lake is the perfect place to enjoy an indulgent treatment
- The hotel has two swimming pools; a luxurious spa swimming pool overlooking the lake and another set in a large green courtyard
About The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur
The Udaivilas' grand architecture is inspired by the palaces of Rajasthan, and paints a picture of majesty resplendent with pavilions and domes. The interiors, embellished with decorative domes, hand painted frescoes, intricate mirror work and beautifully crafted artifacts, create an ambience of regal splendour. Even arriving at this hotel is an enchanting experience - a short boat ride across Lake Pichola transports you to a ceremonial welcome at the resort.
The hotel's 90 rooms have terraces that open on to semi-private swimming pools and exquisite views. Inside, décor is decidedly opulent, featuring inlaid furniture, Rajput inspired decoration and marble bathrooms. The hotel's magnificently decorated suites are a real treat, not least thanks to their private swimming pools and outdoor dining pavilions.