Why we like it
- Just 10 suites are each beautifully decorated with art from the Maharaja's collection
- Taj Nadesar Palace is a tranquil oasis in one of the oldest living cities in the world, Varanasi
- Dining at the Nadesar Palace is an indulgent experience starting with breakfast on the sun-kissed veranda and ending with a barbeque dinner by the poolside
- The spa blends ancient Indian wisdom with contemporary therapies, to offer the best in Indian rejuvenation therapies - from Indian aromatherapy massages and treatments to body scrubs and wraps
- The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool
About Nadesar Palace, Varanasi
Nadesar Palace has hosted royalty, statesmen and celebrities since 1835. The name Nadesar is derived from the Goddess Nadesari, whose shrine is located in the front of the Palace. Set amidst verdant gardens, mango orchards, marigold and jasmine fields, it is a haven of peace and tranquility.
Works of art from the Maharaja's collection decorate the walls of the Palace's 10 luxurious suites. Embellished with original pieces of furniture refurbished to recreate the atmosphere of a bygone era, the décor of the rooms is intended to evoke the marigolds, jasmines, and pale pink lotuses that are offered to the holy Ganges.
This incredible city on the banks of the Ganges is a pilgrimage site for Hindus - stroll along the ghats and witness an incredible diversity of river life.