Why we like it
- A magnificent building and display of Nepali architecture
- Custom designed and handmade furniture
- Rooms and suites have the feeling of a Nepali home
- The outdoor swimming pool is reminiscent of 12th century Malla Dynasty baths
- Discover your inner self in the Dwarika's Spa offering traditional treatments based on the Buddhist rituals
About Dwarika's Hotel Kathmandu
The Dwarika's Hotel is a fine example of Nepali architecture. The hotel has the most intricate wood and terracotta work which took at least 10 million hours of work of the best craftsmen of Nepal. Appreciation of each handmade brick, and every piece of original wood is what makes this hotel so special and unique.
If you are an avid foodie the restaurants here will not disappoint, most of the ingredients are produced in the hotel's organic farm. Dine in style and enjoy meals reminiscent of ritual feasts up to 22 courses. We recommend a visit to the library at the hotel, full of interesting books on the history of Nepal aswell as being the most splendid place to sit back and relax after an exhilarating day taking in vibrant Kathmandu.