Why we like it
- Stunning views over the extended Langtang range of the Himalayas
- A holistic lifestyle retreat
- Each suite faces the Himalayas
- Enjoy a cookery class in the hilltop kitchen with ingredients fresh from the farm
- Try your hand at pottery, a speciality of the area and a therapeutic activity
About Dwarika's Resort
Located an hour's drive from Kathmandu city, and spread across a lush hillside amongst pine, rhododendron and cherry blossom trees. Set in different parts of the resort, the three restaurants serve delightful meals, with wonderful terraces on which to enjoy a sundowner. With most ingredients sourced from Dwarika's own farms (one of which is situated nearby) and a focus on quality, fresh produce, dining is one of the highlights of the resort. One of the main elements of the resort is the Pancha Kosha Himalayan Spa, where treatments are derived from a blend of Ayurveda, Buddhist Medicine and local knowledge. The unique herbs used for the treatments are grown within the Spa's grounds, or sourced from across the Himalayan region. With its relaxed atmosphere and awe-inspiring views, this is a wonderful place to end a trip to Nepal.