Why we like it
- Located on the Rapti river, with superb views from all rooms
- Opportunity to spot tigers and leopards
- Explore Chitwan by Jeep, on foot, or by canoe
- Visit a local village to experience rural life
- Only 12 rooms and four villas, makes the lodge a real retreat
About Meghauli Serai, Nepal
A true haven set on the banks of the River Rapti sits the Meghauli Serai. Stay in contemporary Meghauli rooms all complete with a balcony, or the more spacious Rapti Villas all with a private plunge pool and offering great views of the river and the National Park. From here enjoy Jeep safaris, walking safaris or canoe safaris.
Dining is always a great occasion and the perfect time to share stories of adventures with fellow guests or a private romantic dinner. When you are not out on safari, take some time out and sit by the beautiful infinity swimming pool with river view decks, or spend time in the private machan over the river, and sit back and wait as the wildlife comes to you.