Why we like it
- A panoramic view from every room
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Superb location, only 3kms from Phewa Lake
- Outdoor pool surrounded by the magnificent Himalaya
- The perfect place to spend a couple of days before or after trekking in the Himalaya
About Shangri-La Village Resort
Shangri-La Village, Pokhara is a discreet, compact resort which is a 5 minute drive from the airport and 3 kilometres from the Phewa lake, with 65 meticulously designed rooms surrounded by spacious landscaped gardens and a panoramic view from every room.
With only 61 rooms the hotel is small enough so you can find a quiet spot in the garden to reflect in this beautiful place. The rooms are bright and most have a balcony or a small terrace, ideal for enjoying an evening drink. The main restaurant offers a choice of local and western cuisine, you will find the friendly staff eager to explain the local dishes. After exploring the temples in the town Shangri La Village Resort is a welcome retreat.