Why we like it
- Set in a coconut grove on the beachfront overlooking a pristine white sandy beach and the Indian Ocean
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Only twelve luxury pavilions complete with private plunge pool
- An unobtrusive butler service
- Facilities include a spa, gym, tennis court, reading room, swimming pool, restaurant and a bar
About Serene Pavilions, Wadduwa
Walk into the Serene Pavilions and be greeted by calming water features and open space overlooking the beautiful manicured gardens. Serene Pavilions is the perfect choice for those looking for tranquility and privacy. The pavilions are stunning they are Balaniesian in style, light and airy all with a private plunge pool with either with an ocean or garden view. The swimming pool is a main feature of the hotel, large enough to be able to swim lengths and cleverly designed to offer privacy with the surrounding luxurious sunbeds. Dining at the Serene Pavilions is a gourmet's delight, with one main restaurant the cuisine is exceptional, the team of chefs are always up for a challenge to exceed client's expectations. The menus change daily and it is possible to talk through menus with them and have a menu created especially for you. Privacy is important at meal times too, so if the main restaurant is not the right place to dine, then there are numerous locations that will please and make the perfect evening.