Why we like it
- An elegant small private hotel, part of an 18th century mansion
- Located in the heart of the Galle Fort, a perfect base to explore this historic area
- The chef plans the meals daily depending on your preferences
- Stay in sophisticated and exclusive accommodation
- Discreet, personal and friendly service
About The Fort Printers
The Fort Printers is a unique hotel set in the 16th century UNESCO World Heritage site of Galle Fort, this 18th-century mansion is full of charm and class. Full of history, it was once a college before becoming a printers. It has now been restored to its former glory offering 13 individual suites. The suites are all designed to the highest standard some with antique baths or views over the fort including the lighthouse. The Fort Printers is sure to charm you, there is a small main pool to relax by in the day and food is delicious inspired by the Mediterranean, however if you wish to explore the fort the staff can recommend the best local restaurants to dine in too. With high ceilings and stylish fittings this has the feeling of a residence rather than a hotel with a peaceful ambience making it a great choice to end your holiday in Sri Lanka.