Why we like it
- A contemporary, sustainable design hotel
- The Lake suites and villas are scattered around one of Sri Lanka's finest lakes
- Feel at one with nature with yoga classes, Ayurveda and other holistic treatments
- Dine on your private verandah - perfect for an al fresco breakfast
- The perfect escape after exploring the vibrant and busy cultural triangle
TRI is a haven of tranquillity, with only eleven suites and villas this is an intimate retreat. Set on the shores of the beautiful Koggala Lake this is the perfect place for your senses to relax after exploring the vibrant island of Sri Lanka. TRI has immaculate landscaping with a majestic old banyan tree taking centre place. The infinity pool seems like it is falling into the lake and is surrounded by cozy day beds made from recycled timber and filled with oversized cushions; with your favourite book in hand you may have found paradise. The main area of the hotel hosts a dining room that opens up to the incredible lake views, or enjoy a romantic private dinner aboard a timber-decked dhow on the lake.