Why we like it
- Unique in every way, design and location
- Dedicated and committed staff the majority have been with the hotel since its opening in 1996
- Spa facility offering sublime beauty and massage treatments
- With one main restaurant and a host of unique dining options, meal times at the Tea Factory are a sheer delight
- Experience a variety of different teas at Goatfell bar including unique tea mocktails
About Heritance Tea Factory
Heritance Tea Factory is located high on a hill 2 kms above sea level and has 360 degree dramatic views of the tea plantations and surrounding countryside. The hotel has been carefully created from the old tea factory; old pipes and workings of the factory have been kept involved in the design and give the hotel a quirky and fun feel. The guest rooms and suites have large windows with the deluxe corner suites being spacious with stunning views. All of the rooms and suites are well appointed with all modern conveniences. The Flowerdue suite is the ultimate luxurious suite located on the top floor spacious with stunning views of the tea estate and the highest room in Sri Lanka. Facilities include a library, gym, children's playground, bicycles to rent and live entertainment. Activities include jungle trekking, an eco walk and sightseeing tours of the tea plantation.