Why we like it
- A colonial style house offering an exclusive home from home experience
- Four deluxe bedrooms and one Master Suite
- Stunning views of the Sri Lankan countryside
- Freshly prepared and own grown vegetables are used to create local Sri Lankan cuisine
- Facilities include a croquet lawn, library and an elegant sitting room complete with a baby grand piano
About Warwick Gardens, Nuwara Eliya
Warwick Gardens was built in the 1880s and has been lovingly restored to a boutique private house for travelers to book on an individual basis or perfect for a small group of friends or family seeking exclusivity. The house and bedrooms are adorned with original features and period pieces creating an atmosphere of yester year. Each guest room has a working fireplace and a beautiful en suite bathroom complete with a rain shower and a classic free standing roll top bath tub. Warwick Gardens offers an exclusive and isolated location with gracious staff looking after each and every guests needs in a seamless manner.