Why we like it
- An old manor house converted into a boutique hotel furnished with antiques and arched verandas
- A harmonious blend of authentic antiques with all the modern amenities expected
- A stunning infinity pool overlooking the rice paddies
- Nine individually designed suites beautifully appointed
- Discover a fusion of traditional Sri Lankan and western cuisine created using the freshest of ingredients
About The Kandy House
A chic charming hotel set away from the bustle of Kandy but close enough to be able to explore this fascinating town adorned with temples and cultural sites. Indulge in the tranquillity offered at Kandy House. Personal service and attention to detail are of the highest quality here. With five deluxe rooms and four ultra rooms all named after butterflies. The accommodation is beautiful the ultra rooms are larger and have access onto a private veranda with chaise lounges, reading chairs and table perfect for private dining and relaxing. This 200 year old house is a real treat with high ceilings creating light and space surrounded by a beautiful jungle garden and only a 20 - 30 minute drive from Kandy. Children are welcome over the age of 12 years old.