Why we like it
- Phenomenal beachfront location
- Forty six spacious rooms and suites
- Contemporary architecture set amidst swaying palm trees
- Activities include snorkelling, diving, fishing or enjoy relaxing treatments in the Ayurvedic Spa
- Dining is exquisite, the local fishermen bring their catch of the day to the kitchen so the internationally trained chefs can create tantalising dishes
About Uga Bay, Pasikudah
Uga Bay has a unique location just metres from the beachfront on the stunning Pasikudah Bay. The 40 metre outdoor swimming pool is the perfect place to relax during the day overlooking the beachfront. There is an array of watersports to enjoy from snorkelling and diving to the reef close by as well as glass bottom boat rides, windsurfing and fishing. There is the possibility to hire bicycles and explore the local area or relax inside in the jacuzzi. There is one main dining room for meals, but you can also dine on the beach or in the privacy of your room. Uga Bay has a classic style, simple furniture and woods have been matched with vibrant fabrics standing out from the white washed walls allowing the main focus always to be the beautiful beachfront.