Why we like it
- Nestled on a secluded stretch of Sri Lanka’s southern coastline
- The resort offers an idyllic retreat after exploring the vibrant cultural triangle
- Stay in a selection of rooms and villas, we love the beach pool villa with a private pool in a stunning position along the shoreline
- Dining is a delight from international all day dining to flavours of Sri Lanka and private dining
- Indulge your body and mind at the spa, treatments are based on the traditional Sri Lankan as well as modern techniques
About Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort
Hidden on a rocky outcrop along a secluded stretch of Sri Lanka's southernmost coastline, Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort is set amidst a coconut plantation and golden beaches with glorious Indian Ocean views. The Resort is classical in design and the architecture has been inspired by traditional Sri Lankan architecture. The 25 metre swimming pool is the perfect place to take relax and the views of the Indian Ocean will take your breath away.
Professional staff will look after your every whim and a private dinner on the beach can even be arranged by the Dining by Design team. The rooms and villas are beautifully appointed making it an ideal retreat for a honeymoon couple and there is a stunning two bedroom garden pool villa perfect for families or friends travelling together. While at the resort enjoy an array of activities including morning meditation, a game of tennis, bicycles and an excellent children and teen’s club.