Why we like it
- Located on the Corniche and within the Grand Plaza shopping and residential district, downtown Alexandria is a mere 30-minutes drive
- All rooms and suites have private balconies, we particularly like the Sea View rooms
- Restaurants and bars offer fine cuisine from southern Italy, Greece, Lebanon, the Orient and the Mediterranean
- The European Spa has 14 treatment rooms, including a couple's suite and offers comprehensive wellness treatments
- A Kids' Club for 5-12 year olds is open every day from 10am to 7pm
About Four Seasons Alexandria
Four Seasons rekindles the glamour and prestige of San Stefano, Egypt's legendary Mediterranean resort. It's impossible not to be impressed with the sheer opulence of the place. No stone has been left unturned in creating sensational interiors or in delivering outstanding service - this seaside escape blends cool, classic accommodation with a multitude of restaurants, bars and shops.
The first 5-star hotel in Alexandria, it is the perfect base from which to explore the historic city's unique sights, sounds and experiences - from catacombs, forts and palaces to art galleries and, of course, Pharos Lighthouse, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.