Why we like it
- This hotel is located in the exclusive Garden City in the heart of Cairo and near the Cairo Museum on the banks of the Nile
- The rooms and suites offer views of the Nile or the Citadel and Garden City
- Three heated pools are located on the secluded rooftop terrace and surrounded by lush landscaping, shaded alcoves, cabanas and umbrellas
- Dining options amongst the hotel's seven restaurants include cucina rustica in Bella, authentic Cantonese cuisine in Spice, the genuine flavours of Egypt in Zitouni and tasty barbecues in the sunlit Shisha Lounge
- The Spa offers a comprehensive range of massages and all-natural treatments
About Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
The majestic Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza is a beacon of sophisticated hospitality on the legendary Corniche along the bank of the river. The hotel provides stunning views of the Nile and is within easy reach of the other-worldly sights and sounds of Cairo.
Reflecting the vibrancy of modern Cairo, the airy guest room interiors feature natural wood finishes and comfortable, stylish furnishings. Most have private outdoor terraces for relaxing or dining, and all have triple-glazed windows to ensure that interiors remain cool and quiet.