Why we like it
- The hotel is superbly situated on the west bank of the Nile, and attached to a mall comprising shops, bars and restaurants
- Among the most spacious in the city, the rooms and suites overlook the pyramids and the Nile, the Botanical Gardens and the bustling streets of Cairo
- Dining options include Italian fare in Seasons, authentic Thai cuisine in Lai Thai and contemporary Lebanese dishes in Aura
- The Spa and Wellness Centre offer a range of treatments based on an holistic Egyptian philosophy
- An open-air pool surrounded by loungers and tented shade is located on the fourth floor
About Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence
With impressive views of the Great Pyramids above the canopy of Cairo's ancient Zoological and Botanical Gardens, this hotel stands at the centre of the First Residence apartments and shops overlooking the Nile River. It is an opulent, classic hotel with a homely feel despite a grand architectural scheme.
The 269 guest rooms are richly appointed in French Empire style. The soothing interiors feature soft gold, red and green tones and gilded, empire furnishings.