Why we like it
- Rooms are located in both the Palace wing, with its belle époque style and the more modern Mena Garden wing, which has recently been refurbished
- Five restaurants and two cocktail bars offer world cuisine including Continental, Oriental, Italian and Indian
- The huge swimming pool is heated during winter
- For an evening to remember, book a table at Abu Nawas restaurant where, from 7pm, you will be entertained by belly dancers
- Ideal for those wanting the space and pyramid views of a resort style property
About Marriott Mena House
The Marriott Mena House is one of the most unique hotels in Cairo, with its own rich and colourful history. Originally a hunting lodge, the hotel has played host to Kings, Emperors and Heads of State. Such illustrious history is reflected in luxurious interiors embellished with handcrafted furniture, original work of arts and magnificent antiques.
Regarded as one of the leading luxury hotels in Cairo, the Marriott Mena House is surrounded by lush gardens and, standing just 700 metres from the Great Pyramids of Giza, provides unrivalled views.