Why we like it
- Luxury hotel located at the junction between Old and New Jerusalem
- Contemporary interiors created by architect and designer, Piero Lissoni
- Relax at the indoor swimming pool or Akasha Spa
- Rooftop sundeck with fantastic views over the Old City walls, the Tower of David and Jaffa Gate
- Recommended for small family groups
About Mamilla Hotel
Mamilla is built in Jerusalem Stone –a local limestone with a distinctive light hue –intended to respect the city's precious architectural beauty. Centrally located, with magnificent views of the Old City, the hotel is a convenient base. Alrov Mamilla Avenue, great for shopping and entertainment, is also nearby. The rooms are attractively furnished, featuring wooden floors and natural Jerusalem stone. Liquid-crystal bathroom walls are a great design feature and create combined or segmented spaces at the touch of a button.
The rooftop sundeck is a great place to admire views of the Old City walls, the Tower of David and Jaffa Gate. There are a variety of restaurants, cafés and bars featuring cuisine by some of Israel's leading chefs and each venue offers a unique experience, whether it be the brassiere on the rooftop or the Mirror bar with its chic décor and in house resident DJ. The Akasha Wellbeing Centre offers a variety of hydro treatments in a watsu pool and special hammam treatments. The indoor swimming pool is a welcome retreat from the bustling city, and the hotel also has a gym. Mamilla provides each guest with a personal host in its commitment to service.