Why we like it
- Overlooking the Mediterranean and splendid beaches edged by the city's famous seafront promenade
- Designer stores, commercial centres and the city's famed after-dark attractions are all on the doorstep
- Hayarkon 99, the flagship restaurant with formal classic dining in an intimate atmosphere
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools with sweet and salt water
- Danyland Club for children with a separate children's swimming pool
About The Dan, Tel Aviv
The Dan Tel Aviv reflects Tel Aviv's dynamic lifestyle. Stay at The Dan Tel Aviv and any major attraction in the city is a walk away. Tel Aviv's famous nightlife is literally across the road. Follow the curve of the promenade and you are in romantic Jaffa filled with bobbing fishing boats in an ancient harbour, with a romantic artists' quarter and flea market waiting to be explored.
The Dan Tel Aviv is housed behind an iconic, Technicolor facade courtesy of Israeli artist Yaacov Agam. Inside, look for original 1960s and 1970s furniture, an ultra-informed concierge, a full-service spa and a beachside towel service in summer. If the beach looks crowded, head for the sanctuary of the Dan's own outdoor seawater pool and sun deck.
Sea-facing or city view, the 280 Dan Tel Aviv rooms and suites are all equipped with Wi-Fi, iPod connections and subtle olive-coloured furnishings. There's a trio of seafront suites with private balconies, while the aptly named Sea View Executive Rooms come with prime Mediterranean views.