Why we like it
- The generously sized rooms and suites each feature a large dressing area and bathroom with a walk-in glass-walled shower and separate deep soaking bathtub
- The Spa offers the ultimate pampering with natural sea salts and minerals, herbal botanicals and aromatherapy oils
- Five restaurants provide some of the city's most sought-after dining experiences, from contemporary Thai to northern Italian
- Afternoon tea is available in the contemporary living room or foyer lounge and Cocktails are served in the square bar
- Activities for families can be arranged with the hotel's concierge
About Four Seasons Hotel Amman
Between the prestigious Al Sweifiyah residential area and the Shmeisani financial district, the hotel's dramatic hilltop location affords breathtaking views of the surrounding cityscape. The hotel interior is a dramatic mix of grand architecture and modern chic, with huge marble arches counterpointed by slick, modern decor.
The rooms are bright and airy and decorated in a contemporary, residential style - all cool, natural colours and beautiful furnishings. Thanks to its ideal location, this hotel is within reach of a wide range of local attractions and cultural sites.