Why we like it
- The 311 rooms and suites, offer magnificent views, each include a marble bath with separate walk-in massaging shower
- The hotel has five restaurants offering a variety of international cuisine. Indochine, the Asian restaurant, captures 1930s Vietnam and has an open theatre kitchen, whilst L'Incontro, the Italian restaurant, is pure Milanese chic
- There are three bars to relax and drink in; the Lounge being the buzzy bar that the locals frequent, whilst the outdoor terrace is perfect for sitting in the sunshine with a cocktail
- The hotel's spa, Club Olympus, offers a range of holistic treatments inspired by the Dead Sea
- Ideal for those wanting a resort feel to their city property
About Grand Hyatt Amman
Grand Hyatt Amman Hotel is a 5-Star luxury hotel located in the business and diplomatic district, Jabal Amman. We describe this hotel as a resort in the city. Inside, the hotel is slick and stylish - the Grand Club lounge is light and airy, whilst the 32⁰ North Restaurant, with its dimmed lighting, is atmospheric and intimate. As you would expect, the rooms are immaculate and the hotel service is crisp and efficient.