Why we like it
- Located on the idyllic southern shores of the Red Sea
- 306 rooms, including 145 family rooms, various suites and two Grand Suites all share a generous and modern design and light-coloured furnishings
- Three large swimming pools and a giant slide, a children's pool, three Jacuzzi and a lazy river
- Zara Spa with 11 treatment rooms, hairdresser and nail studio compliments the state of the art gym
- Dive centre coupled with a wide choice of watersports
About Mövenpick Resort Tala Bay
Discover the beauty of the Red Sea. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a new and exclusive resort only 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba. The modern rooms and suites have air-conditioning, TV, coffee and tea making facilities, direct dial phone/voice-mail, wireless LAN throughout the resort as well as hairdryer, 24-hour room service, in-room safe box. Dining options include an all-day-dining restaurant, an Italian speciality restaurant, and a bayside alfresco restaurant as well as various bars.
Whether you are a seasoned diver or a beginner, the Dive Centre at the Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba has everything you need to make the very most of your underwater adventures. Enjoy daily snorkelling excursions, or stay around the house reef - Kiwi Reef. Take to the waters in a boat and dive along the coastline or travel in the Neptune Submarine Vision an underwater observatory for 1 and a half hours. Watersports on offer range from jet-skiing, kayaking, banana boat riding to speed boats, fishing and yachting.
The Children's activity centre keeps the younger members of the family entertained with painting, games and a programme of other fun-filled activities that changes on a daily basis. Enjoy both indoor and outdoor playing facilities, a shaded children's pool, a nap area with theme beds. Partake in dance classes , exercise class, beach football and volleyball as well as boccia and badminton.