Why we like it
- With direct access to Dead Sea, this is the perfect base for exploring the fascinating sights of Madaba and Jerash
- Rooms and suites are furnished with a blend of oriental flair, traditional local stone and natural colours
- An infinity pool flows out to the waters of this lowest point on earth
- Dine at the sophisticated Asian restaurant, try freshly-made pasta at Luigi's, or sample a refreshing lemon juice with mint at the Khayyam Bar & Lounge
- The ZARA Spa offers treatments based on the therapeutic benefits of the Dead Sea
About Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea
The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea is in a traditional village setting nestled amongst lush gardens. Set on the northern shores of the Dead Sea, the resort and its Spa create an oasis of tranquillity. On the outside, the building resembles a rough-hewn Moorish fort with stone and earthen walls. In fact the entire resort has a traditional, almost antique feel, with the addition of lavish furnishings.
Rooms are dispersed throughout the main building, the village or on the beachfront with mountain, garden or sea views. All are air-conditioned and offer a balcony or terrace. There is a great range of facilities on offer at the resort for all ages and tastes. Make use of the beach with its infinity pool, the tennis courts. Children will delight in their own shaded swimming pool and the Dana Children's Activity Centre.