Why we like it
- Located amid the spectacular sandstone scenery of Wadi Rum Desert
- The camp offers just six luxury tented suites, each with a private deck
- Each tent has a private en-suite bathroom with hot and cold shower
- Dine al fresco beneath a canopy of stars
- Activities include desert balloon rides, microlight flights, footprint walks, camel rides and sand boarding
About Discovery Bedu Camp
Overlooking the limitless horizons of Wadi Rum Desert, shrouded by sunburnt sands and topped by towering sandstone peaks, sits the luxury accommodation of Discovery Bedu Camp. Remote and secluded, the six tented suites offer a tranquil refuge away from the unforgiving desert sun. Identical in size and style, each tent features an en-suite bathroom with shower, copper washbasin and private toilet, as well as king-size or twin beds and a private terrace with a view. Wake each morning to enjoy breakfast on a sandstone mound with magnificent views across the landscape. For dinner, indulge in authentic meals infused with aromatic scents of local herbs and spices in the main Bedouin tent or open-air, depending on your preference. By day, head out to explore the vast and arid environment dominated by climate, learning about the few, well-adapted creatures and plants that choose to reside here. Experience the desert's enormity during a balloon or microlight flight, or opt for an adrenalin-packed jeep excursion across the dunes. Whatever activity you decide to take on, Discovery Bedu Camp will be waiting to welcome you with open arms, a comfortable bed, homemade food and a hot shower - a rarity in the desert.