Why we like it
- Each of the 11 rooms and suites named after Moorish and middle eastern boats offer panoramic views of the lagoon
- Bathrooms are stocked with 100% natural bodycare products made from Green Tea and every room has a Jacuzzi or séguia with constantly flowing water
- Architectural highlights of the hotel include the beautifully integrated infinity pool and superb spa, made from carved stone
- The heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, and aromatherapy area of the interior of the hotel are akin to an underground cathedral
- The cuisine on offer is outstanding. The area is famous for Oysters and they are not to be missed
About La Sultana Oualidia
A member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Las Sultana Oualidia is an authentic Moroccan riad dating back to the 19th century. Surrounded by orange, olive and jacaranda trees, terraces, fountains and flowered balconies, it is poised on the edge of the ocean sheltered by cliffs and bordered by green pastureland and salt-water marshes. Unforgettable walks along the sandy beaches, or trips across the lagoon in a fishing boat among a ballet of pink flamingos await you.
Every room and suite is individually designed with unique works of art, painted wooden furniture and ancient marble flooring. This is an elegant hotel with a really natural feel. Enjoy the infinity pool and outdoor massage cabins that blend harmoniously with the lagoon.