Why we like it
- Breathtakingly designed private pavilions radiate out from a central ancient basin echoing the style of a sultan's palace
- The 33 metre outdoor swimming pool is heated
- Three restaurants offer Moroccan, Mediterranean and Japanese cuisine
- The beauty centre offers essential oil massages in inviting candlelit rooms with burning incense, floating rose petals and warm mint tea
- Activities include an 18-hole golf course and clay tennis courts
Lying within an oasis of palms and olive trees, Amanjena echoes the rose-red walls of Marrakech and the Berber villages dotted amongst the High Atlas Mountains. The hotel is modern take on a traditional style - soaring domes and imposing, elegant Pavillions create a stunning, tranquil retreat.
Experience a peaceful paradise as you sit under the pillared minzah, next to the marble fountain in the private courtyard of your spacious, strikingly designed Pavilion. Choose between views of the golf course or bassin or opt for a Pavilion with a private pool and extended private garden. Relax on the daybed in the living area, which boasts a high domed ceiling and an open fireplace. Brass lanterns and Berber carpets discreetly reinforce the Moroccan theme. Bathrooms feature a stepped and columned soaking tub of green Moroccan marble with views to a small courtyard complete with orange tree. Lavishly appointed two bedroom Maisons and Maisons Jardins feature private pools.