Why we like it
- Set within 40 acres of Moorish gardens, this is one of the biggest resorts in the city
- Elegant Rooms are furnished with Moroccan influences and stylish décor
- Choose from a variety of room types, each offering views over the resort, the Menara Gardens or the Atlas Mountains
- The resort is set in a Medina style, and each room benefits from its own balcony or terrace
- Choose from two outdoor pools - a family pool and adult-only pool. Both are surrounded by cabanas equipped with complimentary Internet access, ceiling fans and magazines.
About Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
The Four Seasons Resort Marrakech is located across from the Menara Gardens and just a short walk from the ancient walls of the medina. Offering a new concept for Marrakech, combining comfort and luxury in open spaces but with the feeling of being completely private.
The design of the resort compliments the local architecture but also shows modern influences. This is an ideal destination for everyone, looking after couples, families and business travelers with services and activities to keep everyone happy.