Why we like it
- La Villa Des Orangers is in the heart of Marrakech with rooms and suites set in a large garden with patios and fountains
- The restaurant serves delightful Moroccan and Mediterranean cuisine
- A traditional Hammam offers traditional treatments with black soap, ghassoul wraps and rose water
- The hotel has three pools, one a large heated pool surrounded by gardens and sun decks
- Other facilities include a sun terrace, lounges and bars, a selection of lovely, secluded courtyards and a boutique
About La Villa Des Orangers
La Villa Des Orangers is a lovely, intimate hotel where everything has been carefully designed to ensure a completely relaxing stay. The deluxe rooms and suites are decorated in rich, warm hues, some with individual roof terraces looking out onto the open courtyards. White walls accented with beige and orange tones are complemented by wood furnishings.
The pretty central courtyard, shaded by orange trees, is a lovely spot for breakfast, whilst the rooftop terrace is a real sun trap and great for afternoon tea.
The hotel is a 400 metre walk from Jemaa El Fna Square and the Koutoubia mosque and, as such, is an ideal base from which to venture out in the noise and colour of ancient Marrakech.