Why we like it
- The perfect, peaceful escape from the bustling city of Marrakech
- 36 Comfort, Superior and Privilege rooms each have a terrace or a balcony
- Serenity of a riad with the services of a more conventional boutique hotel
- An outdoor heated swimming pool and hammocks hang from the age-old trees
- The restaurant and bar are a short stroll away, and serve mouth-watering Moroccan cuisine
About Les Jardins de la Medina
An authentic Moroccan riad dating back to the 19th century, this Eden's garden is shaded by orange, olive and jacaranda trees and flowered balconies. This hotel is a tranquil oasis a few minutes' walk from the main square.
The rooms and suites are spacious, light and airy, opening onto terraces and balconies, which are ideal for a relaxed breakfast. The hotel also features an Ecole de Cuisine, where guests can learn the skills and techniques required to create authentic Moroccan dishes.