Why we like it
- Five star luxury resort set among 20 hectares of olive groves with a backdrop of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains
- The seven Atlas Suites enjoy plunge pools and terraces with panoramic mountain views
- Dine at Mes’Lalla, the Moroccan signature restaurant by Rabat-born chef Meryem Cherkaoui
- Direct access to the Royal Golf and Al Maaden Golf clubs
- Activities include cycling, cooking classes, quad biking and cultural tours in the medina
About Mandarin Oriental Marrakech
The elegant and contemporary Mandarin Oriental Marrakech is set among landscaped gardens filled with the scent of 100,000 roses, bougainvillea, olive trees and prickly pears, and is a short drive to the city’s bustling medina. 54 private walled villas are inspired by Berber and Spanish Arabic influences, and all have private pools and hot tubs, extensive areas for sunbathing and shaded alfresco dining. In addition to this there are nine suites, seven with their own rooftop plunge pool and all with panoramic vistas of the gardens and the surrounding countryside.
Here you can experience an eclectic selection of Moroccan and international cuisine at five innovative restaurants and bars, relax in a traditional hammam at the Spa, enjoy a round of golf at one of the premium golf clubs nearby, or simply soak up Marrakech’s colourful culture at the historic Medina, which is a five minute drive away.