Why we like it
- This is a stunningly beautiful hotel, awash with Moroccan culture and sheer unadulterated luxury. Breath-taking.
- Each riad has its own pool providing a private residence quite literally fit for royalty
- The hotel's four restaurants – La Grande Table Marocaine, offering a spin on flavours of Marrakech; Sesamo, an ambassador of Italian cuisine; Le Table, serving all day local cuisine; and Le Jardin, open air to enjoy the garden area and serves tapas and barbeque food
- Extraordinary Andalusian courtyards, pools, fountains and gardens complete this unique hotel
- The spa has two Hammam each with hot, mild and cold rooms, as well as ten treatment rooms
About Royal Mansour
Built and owned by King Mohammed VI, The Royal Mansour is situated in the heart of Marrakech, within the walls of the medina, a stone's throw away from the Koutoubia Mosque and Djemaa El Fna Square.
The hotel was created to host guests of the Royal Family and aims to be amongst the most incredible places to stay in the world. Designed like a medina and made up of riads, it has been built by Moroccan craftsmen in a display of the finest Moroccan interior architecture and design.
Stay in a 2 bedroom riad or higher and you will be completely pampered at Royal Mansour, with a private butler service. Each riad has its own distinct character and is furnished with silks and brocades, antiques and hand-crafted furniture. One or more lavish bedrooms can be found on the first floor arranged around a central open-air courtyard. Ascend to the roof terrace for your own private pool and sunbeds.