Why we like it
- Luxury hotel located just 12km south of Marrakech
- The first hotel of the Beachcomber group to be set outside the Indian Ocean
- Intimate villas and suites scattered among a beautiful estate dotted with olive trees
- Four restaurants presided over by award-winning Chef Philippe Jourdin
- A complimentary kids club for children aged 3 to 12 years
About Fairmont Royal Palm Marrakech
The Fairmont Royal Palm Marrakech is a sustainable luxury hotel just a few kilometres south of the mythical Red City and Marrakech's colourful markets. The property provides guests with unrivalled luxury, offering the same renowned service and quality associated with the reputable Royal Palm brand of Mauritius.
Set amid landscaped gardens scattered with olive trees, with a back drop of the Atlas Mountains are 135 beautifully appointed suites and villas. Inspired by Berber culture, the hotel has a unique design draped in the charm of Morocco. Each of the terracotta stone villas and suites are ground level with sumptuous marble bathrooms and private terrace with a view to the golf course or mountains. The Presidential Suite offers a private Jacuzzi while the impressive Prince and Royal Villa have both a private pool and steam room.
Begin your day with a rejuvenating treatment at the affiliated Clarins Spa; facilities include a sauna, pool, Turkish bath and Yoga room, before languishing lazily in the North African sun beside the 2000m2 pool. When it comes to dining, choose from four top class restaurants offering diversity and elegance; sample Moroccan delicacies at Al Ain, gourmet treats at Le Palm, a delicious buffet breakfast at La Caravan or a light lunch beside the pool at L'Olivier.