Why we like it
- Enjoy a refreshing cup of afternoon tea under the 38-metre high dome in the Atrium lounge
- An oasis of luscious green gardens lying in the shadow of Al-Hajar Mountains
- Experience a traditional hammam at the Six Senses Spa
- Five outdoor swimming pools include a dedicated children’s pool
- Visit the Royal Auditorium where the Royal Oman Symphony Orchestra performs
About Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel
Nestled between the Al Hajar Mountains and the Gulf of Oman, Al Bustan Palace, A Ritz-Carlton Hotel, enjoys a sunny beachfront oasis. Known as ‘The Jewel of the Arabian Peninsula’ the luxury resort’s 250 guest rooms and suites feature elegant contemporary décor and ocean or garden views.
An oasis of grandeur, luxury and hospitality, this spectacular five-star hotel is a member of the exclusive Leading Hotels of the World and is the only palace hotel in Oman. Al Bustan Palace overlooks the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean and is set in 80 hectares of quiet, palm tree-shaded landscaped gardens, with an unspoilt mountain backdrop and curving, private sandy beach.
The Asian fine dining restaurant, beachfront grill and airy terrace restaurant cater to every palate. Amenities also include a tea lounge, private beach, five outdoor swimming pools, spa, fitness centre and water sports facility.
Located 40 minutes by car from Muscat International Airport, this is the perfect choice if you’re seeking a seaside retreat offering easy access to the Omani capital.