Why we like it
- The Emirates is on its own private stretch of white sandy beach overlooking the Corniche and surrounded by 100 hectares of magnificently landscaped gardens
- All rooms and suites have private balconies and terraces respectively
- The hotel has five restaurants, including Hakkasan, the world renowned Michelin-starred star Chinese restaurant, Le Vendôme Brasserie and Sayad, for fine dining seafood
- The Anantara Spa offers rejuvenating body treatments and therapies in a serene Moroccan/Thai inspired space
- The Emirates has two pools, one with water slides, waterfalls, and a lazy river as well as water sports, tennis, a children's playground, boutiques and a fitness centre
About Emirates Palace
An air of luxury fills every corner of this palatial paradise, a member of Kempinski Hotels & Resorts. Built to reflect the different shades of the Arabian Desert sands Emirates Palace is an enchanting landmark that's a wonder to behold - a perfect location for relaxation or a retreat after a safari exploring the local landscapes.
Inside every room and suite, the décor is a masterful blend of Arabian regal splendour and the latest technology, featuring acres of gold leaf and the finest marble. A touch screen handset controls everything from lights and air conditioning to the in room entertainment system.
Accommodation choices include 302 Grand Rooms, 40 Khaleej & Khaleej Deluxe suites, four Royal Khaleej suites, 16 three-bedroom Palace Suites, which are divisible into a total of 48 one-bedroom individual suites. The Grand rooms, Khaleej & Khaleej Deluxe Suites & Royal Khaleej Suites are divided equally within the East & West Wings. Both Wings have their own reception areas, beach access, swimming pool and fitness centre.