Why we like it
- Luxurious beach resort on Saadiyat Island
- Contemporary Mediterranean designed hotel
- Lavishly appointed rooms and suites overlook the beautiful ocean or the greens of the Saadiyat golf course
- Family Friendly with a complimentary children's club for 1 - 12 year olds offering indoor and outdoor play areas
- For pure indulgence try the rare and refined Iridium Spa
About St Regis Saadiyat Island
The prestigious St Regis Saadiyat Island has an enviable location on the 9km protected white sandy beach of Saadiyat with views over the warm azure seas of the Persian Gulf. The pristine Saadiyat Island being 500 metres off the coast of Abu Dhabi is within a twenty minute drive of the International airport and a ten minute drive to the bustling centre of Abu Dhabi. The Mediterranean architecture offers sophisticated guest rooms and suites all with butler service, large balconies and elegant bathrooms. Superior Rooms have resort views, whilst the Superior Sea View Rooms boast commanding views of the turquoise ocean. There is a selection of spacious and opulent suites offering lavish accommodation for travellers who require privacy and exclusivity. Dining at the St Regis is extremely pleasurable with the restaurants offering Mediterranean, Arabian, Seafood and Asian cuisine, delight in the luxurious surroundings and the relaxed atmosphere that this beach resort offers.